FORGE Outdoors Winter Events Waiver
Please complete this form if you are planning on participating in any of FORGE's outdoor winter events for the 2019-2020 season. You do not need to complete this form more than once. By providing your contact information, you are agreeing that you understand the below information:
I will participate in the “FORGE Outdoors” activities during the winter of 2019-2020. This release and waiver of liability extends for events between December 22, 2019 and January 20, 2019.
1. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described above, I release and forever discharge FORGE, Inc. (hereinafter FORGE), its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in my death, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of my participation in the activity described above, which may be caused by my own actions, my inactions, actions of other participants or parties, or the conditions in which the activity takes place, and notwithstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been cause solely or partly by the negligence of FORGE, including negligent emergency or rescue operations; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time.
2. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs and damages that I incur as a result of my participation in the activity described above.
3. I acknowledge that I do not have any physical limitations, medical ailments or physical or mental disabilities that would limit, interfere with or prevent me from participating in the activity described above.
4. I acknowledge that if I believe the activity conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue my participation.
5. I consent to the participation of my minor child in the activity described above. (This provision applies only if my minor child's name is set forth below as a participant.)
6. I understand that I would not be permitted to participate in the activity described above without signing this Release and Waiver of Liability. I understand that without signing this Release and Waiver of Liability, I would bear a cost or a considerably increased cost for participation in the activity. As I do not wish to pay a cost or a considerably increased cost to participate in the activity, I am voluntarily signing this Release and Waiver of Liability.
7. I have read this Release and Waiver of Liability, understand these terms and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing this Release and Waiver of Liability, and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature. Neither FORGE nor any person on behalf of FORGE has represented to me anything that is inconsistent with or contrary to the terms of this Release and Waiver of Liability. I understand that, in reliance upon my signature on this form, voluntarily given, I may be permitted to participate in the activity described above. I intend it be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. If any portion of this Release and Waiver of Liability is held to be invalid, the balance shall continue in full force and effect.