WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INCLUDE:
- Develop our policies department.
- Actively monitor and solve legal issues.
- Coordinate and contribute to other internal groups when necessary.
- Analyze legislative frameworks, legal frameworks and implement legislation.
- Research and create legal reports and regulatory compliance reports.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU:
- The internship is 100 euro per month paid; moreover, we are a registered Erasmus+ organization, and all interns in Europe can apply for the Erasmus Funding through your University.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- A minimum 6 months internship.
- All communications are done in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work 40 hours a week.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field, such as international affairs, Law, Politics, etc.
- Professional, clear, and accurate writing and authoring skills in English.
- Knowledge of US and EU law is a plus.
- Willingness to take initiative, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organization skills.
- Results-driven person.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop your personality.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Be able to work alone and take instructions.