inspiHER Mentor Application 2020
Are you ready to inspiHER?
The inspiHER Girls Leadership Foundation is seeking senior high school girls in Fairfield County who are interested in serving as a Mentor during the upcoming inspIHER Girls Retreat being Saturday, April 18th at Bloom-Carroll Middle School.
To an inspiHER mentor, you need to:
1. be a good role model
2. be willing a to facilitate a team of 8-10 girls for the day
3. have a positive attitude and teachable heart that will help inspiHER other girls to dream big, believe in themselves, and to become girls of action in their schools and community.
Senior high school girls applying for a mentorship role must ensure they can fulfill 100% of the time commitment for the job.
The time commitment to be a 2020 inspiHER Mentor includes the following:
1. Completing an interview on March 28, 2020 at Bloom-Carroll Middle School (Details to follow)
2. Attending a two-hour orientation on April 4, 2020 from 9-11 am at Bloom-Carroll Middle School
3. Attending and facilitating a team of 8-10 girls during the retreat on April 18, 2020 from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Responsibilities will include ensuring that your team is together during the event activities, debriefing team after each learning session (resources will be provided), and making sure the girls are on tasks during the breakout sessions. Adults will be on hand during the event to help with any girl needing additional support.
The application process includes two steps:
1. Complete the form below to begin the application process.
2. In addition to this application, you will need to obtain a recommendation from a teacher or community member to be considered for a mentor position. You will find the link to give to your recommender at the end of this application.
Who can serve as a recommender? The individual who serves as your recommender needs to be someone who can and will honestly provide us with information regarding your skills, attributes, and attitude. This can be a teacher, member of the school staff, employer, community member, etc. You CANNOT ask a friend or family member to serve as your recommender.
If you have any additional questions, please email Amy Moore, Mentor Chair, at
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 11, 2020
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Dayton.