Reporting of 1 defect / request for intervention of a handyman
Use 1 google form for 1 defect. In case of a broken bulb/lamp, except for those in hallway and bathroom, you just come over to the office for a new bulb. Bring the broken bulb with you. To remove/install fluorescent bulbs (TL lamp) you certainly need no force. Just gently turn the bulb. In case of a clogged sink, please mention if you would have used deglogging product since that is quite dangerous stuff for the person who has to open the tubes.
Email address *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy