Registration for 13Dec(Sun) 10am - Medicine Buddha Puja
Fill up the form to register for 13Dec(Sun)10am Medicine Buddha Puja conducted by Tashi Lama.
In compliance of MCCY's guideline on Safe Management measures for prayer services, please note:
1) Participants must check-in and check-out using Safe Entry at door upon arrival/leaving Palyul Nyingma Buddhist Association
2) Participants must allow volunteers to take their temperature and sanitise hands upon entry into the premises.
3) Observe 1 metre safe distance between others if they are attending prayers individually. Participants may also pray in groups of no more than 5 persons, with 1 metre safe distancing between groups.
4) Participants should leave immediately after attending prayer service. There should be NO reception or mingling between participants, before, during or after each prayer service.
5) All persons present MUST wear a face mask at all times.
6) There should be no sharing of prayer and other common items (e.g. prayer texts, mini tables, cushions) as this increases the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
I have read, understood and agree to the guidelines stated above to be able to attend the prayer.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service