Family Day at the Movies! Join us to see Doolittle on January 25th
Iowa Deafblind Services Project invites you to a family day at the movies on Saturday, January 25th.
What: An opportunity for families to meet while enjoying a movie. We have rented a theater for our group and will be seeing Doolittle.
- 10:30 am (movie starts at 11 am)
- Movie tickets provided.
- Small popcorn and small drink combination provided.
Open captions on screen and Descriptive Audio headphones will be available.
Who: Children who are registered on the Iowa Deafblind Registry and their families.
Where: B & B Ankeny 12 & B-Roll Bowling, 1580 SW Market St, Ankeny, IA 50023
- Registration deadline is Monday, January 20th.
- Parents/guardians and siblings are welcome to attend.
- We must have at least five (5) families register in order for the event to be held.
Questions: Contact Rita Fredericks at 515-380-1782 or via email at
We look forward to seeing you at the movies!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iowa School for the Deaf.