DAPS Global Summit 2016 invites submissions for posters, oral presentations, short films and mobile phone applications within the theme of quality improvement and patient safety. Submissions should be in the form of an abstract of a maximum of 250 words. (You may submit multiple abstracts although they must be made as separate submissions).
Abstracts will be shortlisted and you will be invited to present your poster/presentation/film or app at the Summit. If your abstract submission is successful, you will be notified if you have been selected for a poster presentation, oral presentation or both
Successful submissions will also be considered for the DAPS Global Awards 2016 Ceremony to be held at the conference. The Awards will take place on Saturday 12th November 2016 at an evening dinner event. A number of awards will be presented in a variety of categories, recognising the excellent work which has been carried out by junior healthcare professionals and students in Quality and Safety.
Please take the following into account when submitting your abstracts:
• The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
• Submissions should clearly state the aims, methods, results and conclusions of the project.
• Bibliographic references, tables and appendices are not included in the abstract.
• Please make sure you check all spellings carefully
• All submissions to the Summit should have been completed within the last three years. If it is currently in progress, it must be completed by the start of the Summit.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org