It is time for you to be part of this international event. If you want to use your language skills and are able to welcome representatives from around the world, this is your CHANCE! Being a language volunteer means that you will help with:
• Welcoming the representatives from around the world, from/to the Chiang Mai International airport.
• Accompanying and accommodating them during their stay in all activities, such as the opening and closing ceremonies, the competition, excursion, etc.
• Being able to accommodate the assigned team throughout the event (July 7-16, 2015).
• Fluency in English and/or other languages. Examples of needed languages are the following (but not limited to) • French • Spanish • Russian • Portuguese • German • Chinese • Japanese • Korean, etc.
• Being able to attend the preparation meeting prior the event.
• Certification of participation.
• 300 Baht daily stipend (total of 10 days for July 7-16, 2015).
• Food and accommodation (Hotel) throughout the event.
• Free travel to many tourist attractions along with assigned team.
Application deadline: 14 February 2015
For more information or any inquiry please visit: