The Small Business Energy Audit/Retrofit grant is available to small businesses operating in Wyoming. The purpose of the grant is to identify cost-effective opportunities to lower energy usage. The grant can be used to complete an energy audit and pay for identified energy saving retrofits.
- Maximum grant amount is $10,000
- 25% required cash match from applicant
- Requires an investment grade energy audit
- Applicant must be the owner of the building/facility
- Can be stacked with the Agriculture and Rural Small Business Energy Audit Only grant
Application Deadline - Ongoing until funds are depleted
Please contact Patrick Millin with application questions at (307) 631-6652 or email@example.com