Low Fell Running Club Second Claim Athlete Form
LFRC welcomes runners who would like to become part of the club as a second claim athlete. Please see the Second Claim Athlete Policy for more information.
Second Claim Athlete Membership - personal details:
Date of Birth
Home Telephone Number
General Data Protection Regulation
When you become a member or renew your membership with Low Fell Running Club, you can also choose to be registered as a member of England Athletics, (EA). (You will have to register with England Athletics if you ever compete for the club under UKA rulebook). If you tick the box below we will provide EA with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you, (called myAthletics). EA will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal, (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact
How will LFRC use my Data?
In becoming a member of Low Fell Running Club, LFRC will collect certain information about you which will include your name, date of birth, gender, URN Number, email address, address, telephone number, Names of EA affiliated clubs that you are a member of and details of any coaching or officiating licences you hold.
We will keep your data whilst you are a member of LFRC, however following resignation from the club your data will be kept for 6 months.
In addition to collecting this information we may share this data with the committee and other members of the club for the following activities. Please select how you are happy for us to share your data.
TRAINING AND COMPETITION ENTRY
* Share with club coaches or officials to administer training sessions
* Share with team managers to enter events
* Share with leagues, county associations and other competition providers for entry into events
MEMBERSHIP AND CLUB MANAGEMENT
* Processing of membership forms and payments
* Share data with committee members to provide information about club activities, membership renewals or invitation to social events
* Publishing of race and competition results
* Website Management
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
* Sending information about promotions and offers from sponsors
* Sending you club newsletters
* Sending you information about selling club kit, merchandise or fundraising
Please confirm that you are happy for LFRC to share your data in this way and confirm that you are happy to be contacted via email.
I am happy for LFRC to share my data in this way and to be contacted by Email
Would you object to your photograph, or in the case of a child under 18, your son or daughters photograph, being used on the clubs website?
Please select from the below options
Please list any other clubs you are a member of
Please select from the options below, (please note the prices shown are for 2020/21) Payment is preferred via on line banking, Bank Details, Sort Code 40-34-18 Account Number 64248422, please use your name as the reference. Alternatively, please make cheques payable to Low Fell Running Club and hand to a committee member.
Second Claim Member £17 per year
UK Athletics monitoring purposes
Please state your ethnicity:
Do you have a disability?
If you have a medical condition or disability, are there any ways in which the club can make it easier for you to participate? (please state your condition or disability,
Declaration to England Althetics
• I am eligible to compete under UK Athletics Rules.
• I accept that my personal data will be held on a computer by the club.
• Data provided on this form will be stored on a database managed on behalf of England Athletics by Athletics services.
• Personal contact information will be used to send a competition licence / membership card and seek appropriate data clearances.
• I agree to conform to the clubs code of conduct as per England Athletics and the junior section (on board at club).
By entering your name below, you are agreeing to the above declaration to England Athletics. (Name of Parent or Guardian for those under 18)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service