Holiday Gift Guide 2018
Artist / Maker / Shop Owner
Handmade Artisan Market
Please complete and submit the application for consideration
Artist/Maker Submission - Nonrefundable $25 Submission Fee
Shop Owner Submission - Nonrefundable $25 Submission Fee
Artist/Maker AND Shop Owner Submission - Nonrefundable $35 Submission Fee
ADDITIONAL DONATION TO SAMARITANS PURSE (indicate amount in notes - it will be reflected on your invoice)
Name - first & last
Website or Etsy site link
Business Description - ready to publish
Art Description - ready to publish
Shop Description (brick & mortar) - ready to publish
A little about the Artist - ready to publish
City, State, Zip code
Additional Notes -
UPLOAD HIGH RES IMAGES ONLY
Please submit high resolution images of products and/or shop space showcasing your work and beautiful displays. Also, submit one .jpg or .png of your LOGO. Upload up to 5 images below. If you are accepted for our Gift Guide, Fetching Market reserves the right to use any submitted photos.
Type your name and date to represent your signature.
We carefully review each submission for consideration.
* Submissions are accepted between 9/27 & 10/19
* Artists, Makers and Shop owners will be notified by October 26.
* The 2018 Holiday Gift Guide campaign will run for 12 weeks from 11/1/2018 - 1/25/19
* We are looking for Art, Paintings & Pottery / Books / Candles / Clothing & Bags / Home goods & Lifestyle / Jewelry / Kids items / Paper, Prints & Cards / Pets / Treats / Skincare Products / Specialty Food / Fair Trade and more
* Invoices will be sent out as soon as we receive your submission and must be paid upon receipt to be considered for our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide campaign. Submission Fee is non-refundable. 100% of monies from those who are not chosen will be donated to Samaritans Purse.
* Your featured product image will link directly to your shop. We recommend that you submit images that is a representation of your best work to be featured. Indicate in notes your choice but we make final choice.
* Your products must be something that you make and produce. Items may not contain profanity or obscene words, phrases, or symbols.
* Your descriptions should be brief and should explain what you do and what you are offering. The link to your site will explain the rest.
* Artist/Maker is anyone who creates and sells.
* Shop is brick and mortar.
* We are creating a special section on our website showcasing your wares and services.
* FM send out 2 emails to the general public and 1X a week posts on our social channels during the campaign. Single features are at our discretion - considering number of artists & amount of time.
Are you a robot?
Type the characters you see above.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service