I Can Dance - Bollywood Taster Workshop - Booking Form
Thank you for choosing ‘I Can Dance Shrewsbury’ services for a memorable dance experience.
Please complete the booking form below and agree to the terms and conditions stipulated:
Name of group contact
Contact telephone number
Date of workshop
Number of people attending workshop
Terms and conditions:
Please read and consent
- Total fee payable for a 1 hour Bollywood workshop is £120 for up to 40 adults or children
- Additions to groups of 40 people can be added at £3 per head.
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- Total fee is payable when booking is made within 28 days of workshop delivery date.
- Outstanding balance is required 14 days prior to the event.
- Confirmation of group size and chosen workshop is required 14 days prior to the event.
- Please inform Sarah of any changes to group size within 24 hrs of event.
- If location of event is more than 30 miles (60 mile round trip) from the postal code SY4 1HA (Shrewsbury, Shropshire), the booking will be subject to a mileage fee of 40p per mile.
- It is the group’s responsibility to arrive for their activity on time as the finishing time cannot be extended.
- I Can Dance Shrewsbury supplies a sound system for your workshop
Please make payment by BACS or cheque to the following:
Reference: Your name and date of dance party
Account name: ICDBT
Sort code: 40-41-30
Account number: 72235382
Mrs S A Bright
Forton Heath Cottage
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to a later date should you wish to re-schedule your event.
- 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' asks for a minimum of 28 days notice for any transfer but will endeavor to accommodate a re-schedule if circumstances dictate.
- If 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' is unable to provide your booked service a full refund will be given.
- 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' takes all reasonable steps to ensure a safe experience and environment for all participants. We ensure all equipment and props as well as having appropriate public liability insurance and DBS.
-The venue for the workshop has been chosen and booked by the client . The size of the
room/space should be suitable for the number of people intending to dance.
The surface should also be suitable for a practical dance activity. It is the responsibility of the client
to ensure that the venue is safe for a dance workshop experience - I Can Dance Shrewsbury is not accountable for hazards that might endanger participants
- All activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk and 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' cannot be responsible for claims for death, injury, damage or loss unless caused by the negligence of 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury'.
- Participants should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any activity they undertake.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions specified by 'I Can Dance Shrewsbury'
'I Can Dance Shrewsbury' occasionally uses stills and footage of dance party workshops for marketing purposes. In taking part, participants agree to grant us royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide. Thank you.
Thank you and we will be in touch soon!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service