Terms and Conditions:-
1) Individual stalls can not be shared.
2) You should have your own farm produce.
3) Farm produce processed or produced by others will not be entertained.
4) Selling of Bio-Fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides, Vermi-compost etc is strictly prohibited
5) Mention clearly about farm produce and farmer in registration form.
6) Use of plastic/Vinyl Banners(Flex) is strictly prohibited.
7) Use of plastic carry bag is strictly prohibited, instead use Cloth Bags.
8) You can only use allotted space.
9) You need to register before 10 February and make payment of stalls before 20 February if selected.
10) The exhibitors registration fees includes all meals for 2 person.( For Individual stalls only, Subsidized coupons will be provided for 2 person.)
11) It is mandatory to attend morning sessions.
12) The exhibition will start 1 PM onward.
13) Submission of this form means you have understood and agreed to follow the code of Beejotsav and violation of any of the code will terminate your participation with immediate effect.