* Every person attending the Core training must take full and complete responsibility for their own actions. Know your limits.
* If you have any medical conditions that could affect you, it’s your responsibility to make the trainer aware of these.
* If you feel dizzy, faint or unwell it’s your responsibility to stop exercising and to notify the trainer of this.
* The minimum age is 12. Those under 18 should have a permission to participate from the parents.
* Appropriate clothing and footwear for sports must be worn.
* After a trial session you will be required to make a decision on joining the whole season or not.
* Each participant must accept full and complete liability for their actions.
* SAC may use your photographs to share on their website and social media. If you do not wish for this to happen please contact firstname.lastname@example.org