Project Borealis - Lead Producer
Be part of something exciting!
As Lead Producer, you’ll oversee the overall project schedule and team resource allocation to meet the project’s goals. You’ll manage the Production team, ensuring well-functioning coordination and cross-disciplinary communication, removing blockers, and keeping project Directors and the overall team informed. As the ideal candidate, you are self-directed and have a strong understanding of the development process, excellent communication skills, and a track record of consistently delivering.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the Studio Director in identifying and creating new development processes/pipelines or improving existing ones with a focus on reducing friction and increasing efficiency.
• Responsible for leading production team in scheduling, organizing, tracking, and managing all project milestone schedules.
• Actively reviewing project deliverables, identifying risk areas ahead of time and developing solutions where needed to ensure project deliverables remain on track.
• Acting as a liaison between Directors and Team Leads, keeping everyone updated with milestone progress per department and schedules align with all dependencies.
These requirements are for our ideal candidate, so if you don't meet them please still feel free to apply!
• 4+ years of game development and operational experience for AAA titles
• At least 1-year experience of leading a team in a professional tech environment
• Great interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong problem solving and prioritization skills, both for your own work and for the team
• Ability to simplify complex schedules into streamlined presentations for people that just want to know what's going on
• Strong Knowledge of modern software development process, project management, and production processes
• Expertise of modern production software such as Jira, Hansoft, and Confluence
• Enthusiasm and passion for the Half Life series
• The ability to handle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
• The ability to contribute, on average, 10 hours a week to Project Borealis
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hoover.