Cash & Prizes:Champion: RM 2000 1st Runner-Up RM10002nd Runner-Up RM500 [Note: 50% cash prize, 50% sponsored prizes]
Consolation: RM 100 x 3 prizes onlyAll cash prizes will be given on the spot.
RULES & REGULATIONS1. This competition is opened to solo cosplayers.
2. Your character can be of any genre. i.e. Eastern or Western, or even local favourite comic, movie, cartoon characters.
3. There will be 3 rounds in the competition for judging. i) Round 1 is run way challenge where each talent is required to walk on stage and display your characterisation and style. This is very much like a display of your character, like a catwalk in pageant.. the Runway Challenge is how you portray your character as you walk the aisle.ii) Round 2 is a Mall Tour where all participants will be going round Klang Parade. This is to test how you and "your character" interacts with the crowd and the public. iii) Round 3 is the final cosplay talent show. Each one is given a MAXIMUM of 3 minutes. You can use your own music, or request from our sound console to play our music. The challenge here is to display your character in a more in depth manner. This is the time you bring out the best of your character. You may sing, dance, act, or simply interact with the crowd within the time given. For example, if you are going to be Darth Vader, we won't expect you to sing. We may suggest you to pick up some Jedi light saber show. This is just an example. (Psst! make full use of this 3 minutes to display your talent as this bears the highest marks!). Once again, we are NOT looking for how good you sing or dance. It's how WELL you portray the character in this talent segment.
4. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained
5. Klang Parade reserve the rights to alter any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice
6. Rough Programme run down as follow:1:00 Registration2:00 Round 1 - Cosplay Runway Challenge2:30 Round 2 - Cosplay Mall Tour & public interaction3:30 Break4:00 Round 3 - Cosplay Talent Show5:30 Announcements of Results
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have further queries!