Swint Parent Survey for 2020-2021 School Year
Parents, please take the time to complete this survey in preparation for virtual learning. The survey consists of eight questions. Please note that all questions are required before submitting your response. Thank you for your time and participation!
1. Please list your child(ren) and their grade level(s) for the 2020-2021 school year.
2. Does your child(ren) have access to internet service for online learning?
3. Will your child participate in Virtual Learning Academy for the 2020-2021 school year? (This requires parents to apply in Infinite Campus by August Friday 28th)
Yes, I have already applied for the Virtual Learning Academy
Yes, I plan to apply for the Virtual Learning Academy
No, I am not interested in the Virtual Learning Academy
4. What type of device did your child(ren) utilize for Remote Learning during the Spring?
5. What is your comfort level with your child(ren) returning to school in August?
I will not send my student(s) back in the Fall.
6. What would be your instructional preference for your child(ren) when school starts back for the 2020-2021 school year?
Remote Learning (completely virtual)
Blended Approach (combination of virtual and face-to-face)
7. If we are in a traditional face to face setting, will your child(ren) wear a mask?
8. All students must have their own personal supplies daily for blended and traditional settings. Will you purchase supplies for your child(ren) and send them to school each day?
Please share additional feedback.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clayton County Public Schools.