CS4All Curriculum Program Placement Form SY2020-21
Welcome to the Computer Science For All Program registration!
All New York City public schools may register to be placed in a CS4All Curriculum program for the 2020-21 school year. In preparation to complete this registration form, please do the following:
1. Read the CS4All Program Overview for your grade band:
- Elementary School -
- Middle School -
- High School -
2. Decide which teacher(s) will participate in the program for SY 2020-21.
3. Who will be the administrative point-of-contact, support teacher CS practice, and attend CS Building Leader sessions.
4. Be sure that all who will be involved in the program have also read the program overview.
5. If you are a K-8 or 6-12 school, please complete a registration form for each grade band (K-5, 6-8, 9-12).
Our school team has read the CS4All Program Overview that applies to us and agreed to all requirements and expectations for participation in CS4All programming.
Yes, we have read the CS4All Program Overview and met or agreed to all requirements for participation.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NYC Department of Education.