Pharmacy Technician Orientation
Orientation Registration Form
Friday, October 20th at 12:00pm, MSA 111
Friday, November 17th at 12:00pm, MSA 111
NOTE: In order to attend the program orientation, you must ALREADY have applied to West and have a Student ID number (begins with 88 or 99).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STUDENT ID NUMBER:
1) Log on to
2) In the top right hand corner of the home page, select the yellow box that reads "Apply"
3) This will take you to the LACCD Application page; select "Click Here to Begin Application"
4) You will be forwarded to the Open CCC Application Screen (for CA community colleges). If you do not already have an account, you will choose the option to create one ("Create an Account" or "Sign In"
5) Once you have signed into CCC Apply, select "Start a New Application"
6) Read all the instructions and follow the prompts. Make sure you submit the application upon completion
7) Once you have submitted the application, you will receive an automated response email from
to let you know that we are in receipt of your application to the college. Please allow 48 business hours for it to be processed and an email with you WLAC Student ID Number to be sent via email.
8) Once you receive your Student ID number, please return to this page and complete the remaining fields below to register to attend orientation.
Date of Birth
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service