1. This year AVCon will be held over the weekend of 21-23 July. Participants are required to have a representative available at their table all three dates. Note: The 21st will only be late afternoon until night.
2. The provided space can be used to demo/feature as many of your games as you wish.
3. Participants will each be given one table.
4. Participants will be given two passes into AVCon, for those responsible for the table.
5. Participants are permitted to sell product which is related to the game/s they are showing from their table. If unsure whether what you intend to sell qualifies contact Matthew Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Spots are limited.
7. At least one person involved in the design or creation of the game must be from Australia or New Zealand.
There is no cost for the passes or table. However, it is advised that you put some thought into signage of some kind. Interstate submissions are welcome, though preference will be given to local SA developed games and organisations. All submissions will be reviewed by an impartial team of selectors.
Expressions of interest close midnight 28 April. Chosen participants will be contacted by 28 April with further details.