Return to Play
Waiver for Maui Strikers "Return to Play" - to be read and filled out by parent
The health and safety of our players, coaches, and Maui Strikers Soccer Club families take priority in our club’s decisions in returning to play. Every club member - player, parent, coach, and team parents - has a role to play in these "Return to Play" Policies.
Please read and agree to the things your family will do in helping Maui Strikers SC return to play:
1. I understand ultimately it is our family's decision to make safe and healthy choices for our unique situation. I understand that my player(s) participation in Maui Strikers SC activities is not mandatory and that my player will not be punished for not coming.
2. I agree to only send my player to practice when they are healthy and free of symptoms of a cough and/or fever over 100 degrees. I will monitor my player at home for these symptoms before sending them to training.
3. I will report to the club if any of these situations arise:
- My player has a fever
- My player is sick with symptoms of COVID19 but has not yet been tested or the test has not come back yet
- My player has tested positive for COVID19
- My player has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID19
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of the coaches or team parents.
I have read the above policies and agree to play my part in Maui Strikers' Return to Play Plan.
Parent First Name
Parent Last Name
Player's First Name
Player's Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service