Information and Support Services in Wales.
At Wales Council of the Blind we want to encourage the development of high quality services and to improve our own, and we need your help to do this. Please complete the following questionnaire to help us. Use this as an opportunity to express your views. Your answers will remain completely anonymous. Thank you for your support.
If you experience any difficulties with completing this form, please contact WCB on 02920 473954.
1. Which local authority do you live in?
Prefer not to say
Neath Port Talbot
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Vale of Glamorgan
2. Are you blind or partially sighted?
Prefer not to say
3. Are you a professional working with people with sight loss?
4. What support and services have you received from anyone? What was good or bad about them? (please give as much detail as possible)
5. Are there any services that you think are needed but don't currently exist?
6. Would you like more control over the way information and support services are shaped? Would you like to influence local decision making? (We welcome your thoughts)
7. Tell us about the ways you get information and talk to people. (We want to know about your use of the internet, telephones, large print, audio, email etc. Do you experience any difficulties with these?)
8. Would you think Wales would benefit from a one-stop shop for information on services for people with sight loss?
9. Do you find the information that Wales Council of the Blind provides to be useful?
10a. What areas of work would you like Wales Council of the Blind to look at? (You can tick more than one)
10b. Would you like to say any more about your choices?
11. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service