We have a right to a public mass transit system that includes:
1. Safe, reliable, environmentally-sustainable, and affordable transit that is accessible to all
2. Living wages, benefits, safe working conditions, and union rights for transit workers
3. Dedicated and sustainable funding for public transit
4. Equitable distribution of public transit costs with corporations paying their fair share
5. Transit that meets the needs of each community with no communities left out
Join Pittsburghers for Public Transit in affirming the Transit Bill of Rights by signing on below - The list of supporters is already 5,000 community members strong!
PPT does NOT share contact information with any other groups.