In the interest of "simplifying" our registration process (and saving ink & paper), our vendor registration procedure is managed through email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so you don't miss our communications!. (ONE APPLICATION FOR ALL CURRENTLY AVAILABLE EVENTS)
MERCHANT VENDOR BENEFITS - A Shop Local For Good designed graphic promotion of your business participation in the event. Our investment in promotions of the event throughout our online & community networks.
Merchant Vendor OPPORTUNITIES:- Blast Friday Concert Series - Last Friday (January - May 2019) 600 Block of Cleveland Street (Map) - 5:00 until 10:00 pm - FEES: $40 Market Vendor & $75 Food TruckShop Local For Good has partnered with Ruth Eckerd Hall for the 2019 Blast Friday Concert Series, and is managing vendor registration for the 600 Block of Cleveland Street for the monthly events.
- Special Market Opportunities during Downtown Clearwater events. FEES: $50 Market Vendor - $75 Showcase Vendor - 2019 SummerFest For Good Returns! - FEES: $50 Market Vendor & $75 Food Truck - 2019 Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival at the Plaza at The Palms of Largo - FEES: $75 Market Vendor & $100 Food Truck
OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS IS SIMPLE: - Vendor Inquiry Completed by vendor with vendor selecting all events & dates of interest.
- Shop Local For Good team will review each requested date/event for products/services conflicts with currently registered vendors for each date/event of interest. We will also review your Social Media account(s) for examples of your market set-up.
- Shop Local For Good will email each vendor with a list of all vendor requested dates that are available for their participation with the "Terms of Participation" attached that apply to each requested opportunity.
- Vendor MUST review the terms carefully, AND REPLY to the Shop Local For Good email with their agreement to abide by all terms or with ANY QUESTIONS they may have about the requirements of participation, AND they will specify all dates/events for which they wish to be invoiced.
- Shop Local For Good will invoice vendor through PayPal for their selected dates.
PARTICIPATION IS NOT GUARANTEED WITHOUT COMPLETED PAYMENT & Agreement via email to the terms. We will be filling spaces in order of completed registration and payment.
- Once payment is completed by vendor, Shop Local For Good will design a specific promotion of vendor's business and will post promotion(s) to events as they are available.
We look forward to working with you in our community!