Carbohydrates v2 2019
1. Which of the following are NOT Polysaccharides? SELECT ALL THAT APPLY
2. Sucrose is a ____________________, whose molecular formula is
disaccharide; C12 H24 O12
monosaccharide; C12 H24 O12
carbohydrate; C6 H12 O6
monosaccharide; C6 H12 O6
disaccharide; C12 H22 O11
3. Which of the following ranks the molecules in the correct order by size? (from LARGEST to SMALLEST)
water..sucrose... beta glucose...amylose
amylose...sucrose... beta glucose...water
4. Which statement below is NOT true regarding cellulose?
cellulose contains C, H, O AND also contains N
cellulose is a carbohydrate
cellulose is a "building" material
cellulose is a polysaccharide
5. Foods that are high in dietary fiber, really mean they have lots of
6. Which of the following terms includes all others in the list?
7. If we linked 1000's of the molecule in diagram 1, we would have built a (n)______.
8. The molecule that is pictured is: (check all that apply)
C6 H12 O6
9. Polymers can be BROKEN APART by a chemical reaction called________.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service