Water Loss TAP Registration Form
Register for the free Water Loss TAP (California's Water Loss Technical Assistance Program) to aid urban water suppliers in complying with the new requirement to submit a completed and validated water loss audit annually to the California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
Utility Name *
Your answer
Utility Mailing Address *
Street/PO Box, City, State and Zip
Your answer
Has your utility completed the AWWA Water Audit Software as part of the Urban Water Management Plan submission? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms