Rice at Home Retreat
For Black and Brown artists, writers, practitioners and creative organisers based in England.
A residency. A rejuvenation. A synergy. A breathing space. A learning space. An alternative fellowship. A connection beyond institutional contexts.
Over a weekend, we will convene, discuss, politic, cook, exchange and learn together. In order to craft a beautiful, relevant, useful space, we want to hear from you. This is not an application form, but will support us to shape a space that is relevant, useful, critical and designed with care.
1. Where are you based?
2. How would you describe your practice? What are you interested in?
3. What would be useful as part of this space? Please select all that apply.
Peer-support / critical friends
New connections / potential collaborators
Sharing / presenting ideas/projects/works-in-progress
Specialised support, e.g. dramaturgy/editorial/PR, etc.
4. What else would you hope for from a mini residency space / artist retreat?
5. What are the challenges you're currently experiencing in/around your practice?
6. We are designing a 'free-to-access' retreat. Please let us know what access costs/requirements we could support you with.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MAIA Group.