This workshop is a combination of Theory and Practical Programming Sessions. Each session will include Theory learning various things that will be used during the Programming sessions. Each Participant is advised to bring their own laptop for programming, participants with no laptops would be paired with other participants and can develop programs in groups.
This workshop will include the following:
- Introduction to Block Programming using Scratch
- Programming exercises using Scratch - Develop a Ping Pong Game
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Programming exercises to Search, Sort, Loop, etc
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts - Inheritance, Classes etc.
- Fundamentals of Android - Basic components of an Android Mobile App
- Programming exercises on Android - Develop a Calculator app from the ground up.
Fee for the complete Workshop:
Utah Islamic Center (UIC)
Starting Jun 9th, Fridays 6 - 7:30 PM