StB/OLH Catholic Schools Week 2020 Schedule of Family Events
To help us prepare for Catholic Schools Week, please complete this form indicating which events you and your family will be attending. These are the family events. For a complete list of activities planned for the children during school hours, please see the online calendar. Thank you!
1) Family Name
2) Total number of children and adults attending the CSW Opening Mass on Sunday, January 26 at 9:15 am in the School Chapel. (Students who attend in uniform receive 1 NUT Card.)
3) Following mass, there will be fellowship in Monsignor Code Auditorium. Our Curriculum Fair this year is a Multicultural Celebration. Come and celebrate who we are as a school family!
4) Join us for an International Buffet after you explore the Curriculum Fair. The buffet will be open from 11:30 am until 12:30 pm. Please consider sharing one of your family's favorite dishes. One aluminum half tray is a good amount for sharing. Please let us know the name of the item you are bringing and the country of origin.
5) FAMILY FUN NIGHT The Sweetheart Dance (for grades K-8) takes place on Thursday, January 30. It begins at 7 pm in Monsignor Code Auditorium with refreshments. The Dance will end at 8:30 pm. In the space below, please write the names of dad/daughter(s) or mom/son(s) attending the Sweetheart Dance.
6) FAMILY FUN NIGHT In the space below, please write the names of family members attending the Hollyrock Game Show (for grades 1-8) on Thursday, January 30. Refreshments will be served at 7 pm in Monsignor Code Auditorium. The Game Show is from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm in Fr. Sullivan Hall.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Brigid Our Lady of Hope Regional School.