Thank you for your interest in the lessons with Česky s Terkou. I am sincerely happy for every new student. This document hepls me to find out as much as possible about you, your level of Czech and teaching preferences, and also to obtain the data needed for administrative purposes. I do not distribute this information, only I have access to used only to adapt the content of lessons and the way we communicate to your needs and for invoicing.
Before completing the questionnaire, please read the following terms and conditions
🧾How to make a booking
Booking can be made online via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, WhatsApp, or Facebook. The person making the booking must be at least 18 years old and by paying for the course accepts the terms and conditions. Česky s Terkou states that by paying for a booking you have read the terms and conditions. You are also responsible for the accuracy of your personal details.
You must make full payment at the time of booking.
The teacher will confirm the date/dates and time of the lessons at least 24 hours in advance.
You are required to be online and prepared for the lesson at the agreed-upon time.
You are entitled to 20 minutes of free assessment in order to familiarize yourself with the online environment and equipment and to enable the teacher to assess your pre-existing language skill.
Payment and fees
All lessons must be paid for in advance. You pre-pay packages of 10 lessons. Lessons must be completed within three months from the date of the payment.
10 x 60 minut = 8 000 CZK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read terms and conditions prior to booking and payment at Česky s Terkou language school carefully.
1. Česky s Terkou school offers courses of all levels in the group, individual, in-company, or online courses. Students book their spots in courses online.
2. Students can take part in a 20-minute long Free Trial Lesson.
3. All fees are payable in full prior to the start of the course by bank transfer. The course must be paid in full within 3 working days from the booking and before the commencement of the course at the latest.
4. If the payment for a booked spot is not made within 3 working days from the booking or before the commencement of the course, the place might be offered to another student. Česky s Terkou has no obligation to inform the student of such cancellation.
5. Fees are not transferable and cannot be used as credit for upcoming courses.
6. You may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the commencement of your course.
The following cancellation fees will apply:
- between 2 and 14 days before commencement: 50 % of the total fees
- 1 day before course commencement: 90 % of the total fee
- thereafter, 100 % of the total fees are required
If you should cancel/withdraw after the commencement of your course, no refund will be made.
7. Individual lessons canceled with less than 24-hour written notice cannot be substituted and are considered passed.
For lessons I use Zoom and Google Classroom. I will send you an invitation later. I will be happy to arrange an online lesson for you through Zoom.
By completing the questionnaire and providing your following information, you agree to these conditions.