PennACE Joanne Day SOTY Award 2019 - College/University Support Statement
This form should be completed by a University Employee (Advisor/Faculty/Staff/Administrator) who can speak to the following topics:
• Student's involvement in or contributions to the campus and/or the community
• Student’s character
• Student’s academic performance addressed in general terms only – do not indicate GPA
• How the experience contributed to the student's academic experience, even if the experience was not completed for academic credit
Student Eligibility Requirements:
• The student applicants must have completed their undergraduate internship between August 2018 – August 2019 while enrolled at a PennACE member institution.
• Applicants may only apply for one award category - STEM, Business, Liberal Arts, Associates Degree.
• Applicants must submit the online Application Form and Student Essay, a resume and two letters of support - one from university personnel and one from the internship/coop site supervisor. If the internship was at their University, the applicant must still submit two letters of support.
• Application packet materials must be submitted in full no later than Monday, November 18, 2019.
• Application materials submitted outside of the required time frame will not be considered.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service