Hybrid ASE Language Arts Credential Course Registration
July 12, 2019 and September 20, 2019
1328 S. Collegiate Dr.
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
Training begins at 8:30am and ends at 4:00pm.
To be able to register for this course you must have approval from your Director Please list the name, and email of the Director who approved your attendance.
In order to sign up for this workshop you should:
1. Be able to attend 2 full day face to face workshops (8:30 AM to 4 PM) on Friday, July 12, 2019 and Friday, September 20, 2019, Wilkes CC.
2. Commit to completing 30 hours of online instruction between Friday, July 12, 2019 and Friday, September 20, 2019. This means you must be able to fit 3 hours each week of online learning time into your already busy schedule! How are your time management skills?
3. Realize that online learning demands more time and effort than face-to-face learning.
4. Have strong reading, research and writing skills.
5. Have regular access to a reliable computer with a strong Internet connection.
6. Have strong computer skills and be willing to learn how to use a learning management system and Google tools (drive, docs, slides).
7. Be a self-starter who does not need reminders to complete ongoing assignments.
8. Be the type of person who usually finishes what they start!
Preferred First Name for Name Tag
Full name to be printed on certificate
AB Tech CC
Blue Ridge CC
Blue Ridge Literacy
Brunswick Council Literacy Council
Burke County Literacy
Cape Fear CC
Cape Fear Literacy Council
Catawba Valley CC
Central Carolina CC
Central Piedmont CC
Coastal Carolina CC
College of Albemarle CC
Craven Literacy Council
Davidson County CC
Fayetteville Urban Ministry
Forsyth YMCA Adult Literacy
Gaston Literacy YMCA
James Sprunt CC
Literacy Council Buncombe County
Literacy Council of Union County
Literacy Volunteers – Pitt
Orange County Literacy
Roanoke – Chowan CC
Rowan Cabarrus CC
South Piedmont CC
Triangle Literacy Council
Triangle South Literacy Works
Vance Granville CC
Wake Tech CC
Western Piedmont CC
Confirm Email Address
What is your current position?
Full time instructor
Part time instructor
Have you ever taken an online course?
Cell Phone Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Appalachian State University.