Cepero Meet - Scholarship Sign Up
CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
• Must be a high school graduate for the 2020 or 2021.
• Must be no more than 18 years of age.
• Must be a good example for the team and the track meet.
• Must plan to attend a college or university upon graduation.
• Must have participated in at least one previous Dr Cepero meet.
• Need to be present for the award.
• In case of a tie, the degree of difficulty in each event will be considered.
• Cepero Family will play a major role in the decision of scholarship awards, after reviewing the essay. NO PROTESTS.
• Checks will be mailed out to athletes at end of track meet, after receiving an essay.
• Essay submitted online 10 days before the track meet
o Tell why scholarship is needed/Biography
o State financial difficulties, if any?
o What will the scholarship be used for?
o Colleges intended/accepted?
o Will athlete continue Track & Field in college?
o Community services, if any?
For any questions or further information please contact:
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service