devcom 2020 Press Accreditation
by registering via the 'devcom 2020 press accreditation' form, you can gain access to devcom digital conference 2020 (#ddc2020). Once your registration has been reviewed and validated you will receive a promotional code which you can use in our ticket shop (
) to acquire your press ticket for ddc2020.
This press ticket grants you:
1. Access to all keynotes, talks, panels, and workshops at ddc2020. The event starts on Monday, August 17, at 3pm and ends on Sunday, August 30, at 8pm.
2. Access to devcom's matchmaking tool to connect with all speakers, exhibitors, partners and attendees prior to the event.
3. Access to exclusive press conferences held by game developers and publishers on Monday, August 24.
4. Access to devcom’s HEROES Awards' exclusive voting tool which will allow you to take part in the election of the most important achievers within the European Games Industry in 2020. The award ceremony will be streamed online (date to be defined). Access to this election is exclusive to all registered media representatives as well as the members of devcom’s Advisory Board.
Only four steps to your press ticket:
1. Fill in all required fields in this form
2. Provide personal data and credentials if asked /needed
3. Our team will review your application and normally get back to you within two weeks after your registration
4. If approved, you will receive your personal promotion code to get your free press ticket in our ticket shop (
- Please note that due to the numerous inquiries and reviews, delays may occur while sending out your press ticket code. We shall endeavor to get back to you as quickly as possible
- Every media representative has to apply for accreditation individually via our online tool; group applications can unfortunately not be processed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Approved press accreditation for devcom 2020 does NOT INCLUDE accreditation for gamescom 2020! In order to get press accreditation for gamescom 2020, please visit:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service