Via Hope Recovery Institute: Request Support
Thank you for your interest! Someone will be in touch by email within a few business days.
The Recovery Institute typically works with Behavioral Health organizations (community-based agencies, hospitals, managed care companies) to provide site-specific training, assistance with organizational assessment, and ongoing support throughout the process of implementing new practices.
Here are a few of the activities participants have found helpful:
- In-person or virtual training
- Consultation/ Technical Assistance
- Supervisor training and consultation
- Surveys and focus groups
- Access to training resources and materials
- Training and coaching for agency-based trainers
- Technical assistance for electronic health record changes
- Collaboration with Quality Management staff