Virtual LSAT Workshop
Since 1948, everyone who has become a lawyer first had to conquer-THE LSAT! Join your St. Thomas University School of Law Admissions Team and Harvard Law grad David Lancz, who trains students just like you how to conquer this exam. You will get to:
• Take a practice LSAT before the workshop
• Learn about St. Thomas University School of Law
• Understand the current state of the LSAT during the pandemic
• Learn tips and strategies to help you on the LSAT
• Get questions answered by Law School Admissions staff
Date: Monday, October 19, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Location: Zoom Meeting
Please fill out the form below.
Note: Once registered we will provide you with the practice LSAT Exam and Zoom Link.
For More Information, Visit STU Law at
Name (as written on LSAC application)
Email (Please use e-mail registered with LSAC, if applicable.)
LSAC Account Number (if applicable)
Have you taken the LSAT before?
What LSAT are you registered for?
November 2020 LSAT
January 2021 LSAT
February 2021 LSAT
When do you wish to start law school?
Have you applied to St. Thomas Law?
Yes, Spring 2021
Yes, Fall 2021
How did you hear about this LSAT Workshop
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Florida International University.