Test, który zaraz zaczniesz wypełniać obejmuje wszystkie poziomy zaawansowania.Dlatego odpowiadaj tylko na te pytania, na które znasz odpowiedź. Nie zgaduj :-) Przerwij test w momencie, kiedy uznasz, że zaczynasz „strzelać” 🙂 i wciśnij przycisk „submit” znajdujący się na dole testu.Test wykonany przez Ciebie dotrze wkrótce po skończeniu do nas, a my skontaktujemy się z Tobą, aby podzielić się informacją zwrotną dotyczącą Twojego poziomu i zaproponujemy zajęcia, które byłyby dla Ciebie odpowiednie.
0. Imię i nazwisko, adres email, telefon
1.How old are you?
I have 17
I am 17 years.
I have 17 years.
2. Are you having a nice time?
Yes, I’m nice.
Yes, I’m having it.
Yes, I am.
Yes, it is.
3. Could you pass the salt please?
I don’t know.
Here you are.
4. Yesterday I went __________ bus to the National Museum.
5. Joe and Emma __________ to go camping.
6.Who’s calling, please?
Just a moment.
It’s David Parker.
I’ll call you back.
7. They were __________ after the long journey, so they went to bed.
8.Can you tell me the __________ to the bus station?
9.__________ you remember to buy some milk?
10. - Don’t forget to put the rubbish out.- - I’ve __________ done it!
11. You don’t need to bring __________ to eat.
12. What about going to the cinema?
Twice a month.
It’s Star Wars.
I think so.
13 - What would you like, Mary? - I’d like the same __________ Bob please.
14. __________ people know the answer to that question.
15. It’s not __________ to walk home by yourself in the dark.
16. __________ sure all the windows are locked.
17. I’ll go and __________ if I can find him.
18. What’s the difference __________ football and rugby?
19. My car needs __________ .
to be repair
20. Mark was too __________ to ask Sue for a dance.
21. I haven’t had so much fun __________ I was a young boy!
22. Sorry, I don’t know __________ you’re talking about.
23. I’m afraid you __________ smoke in here.
don’t have to
are not allowed to
24. Everyone wanted to go out __________ Mark.
25. Honestly! I saw a ghost! I’m not __________ it up!
26. Eat everything up! I don’t want to see anything __________ on your plate!
27. Take the A10 __________ the roundabout, then turn left.
as far as
28. I really hope you can find a __________ to this problem.
29. Could you watch my bag while I go and get a cup of tea?
If you don’t mind.
It doesn’t matter.
30. In my country, it is __________ the law to watch an X-rated film if you are under eighteen.
31. Rebecca had to __________ the invitation, as she was busy studying for her exams.
32. Police __________ that a terrorist group might be behind the kidnapping.
33. When Christopher smiles, he __________ me of his grandfather.
34. The wonderful smell of freshly __________ coffee hit us as we entered the store.
35. Bob’s dad wouldn’t __________ him go to school with a red streak in his hair.
36. If only I __________ made that phone call!
37. I like Anna for her friendly smile and her __________ of humour.
38. These shoes are very __________ for walking in the mountains.
39. __________ of the credit for our success has to go to the Chairman, Robert Brown.
40. We were surprised that over 500 people __________ for the job.
41. The children watched in excitement as she __________ a match and lit the candles.
42. Sorry about Lucy’s strange behaviour, but she’s just not used to __________ lots of people around her.
43 Sam kept running very hard __________ none of the other runners could possibly catch him.
44 ‘I did this painting all __________ my own, Dad,’ said Rose.
45. You __________ better check all the details are correct before we send it off.
46. This game is __________ to be for five year-olds, but I think a two year-old could do it!
47. Just put this powder down, and it should __________ any more ants from getting in.
48. When Mary __________ to do something, you can be sure she’ll do it, and do it well.
49. __________ we get to the top of this hill, the path gets much easier.
At the time
50. Fifty-seven? No, that __________ be the right answer!
51. __________ happens, I’ll always be there for you!
52. Can you __________ to it that no one uses this entrance?
53. A __________ debate ensued, with neither side prepared to give way to the other.
54. I’ve drunk milk every __________ day of my life, and it’s never done me any harm!
55. The version of the film I saw had been __________ censored.
56. He promised to phone me at nine o’clock exactly, and he was as __________ as his word.
57. There has been so much media __________ of the wedding that I’m completely fed up with it.
58. If I were you I would __________ clear of the area around the station late at night.
59. Turning back now is out of the __________ .
60. Bob’s fear of enclosed spaces __________ from a bad experience he had when he was a child.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service