FSD Parent/Guardian Survey on School Closure Support for Students
Thank you for providing FSD with information in the following brief survey. The information you provide will guide our staff in making the best decisions for your student's academic and physical needs. FSD is committed to supporting and helping families during this time. Please watch for a comprehensive website to be released with more in-depth information coming very soon. Please complete this form by Thursday, March 19, 2020, or ASAP.
1. Please type your FIRST name here.
2. Please type your LAST name here.
3. Please provide your most current Email address.
4. Please type the FIRST & LAST name(s) of your student(s). Please separate each student with a comma.
5. Please provide a current phone number where you may be reached during school hours.
6. Check all FSD buildings your Student(s) attends.
Please check all that apply.
Truman Learning Center
Farmington Middle School
Farmington High School
Dayse Baker Learning Center
7. How many student(s) does your household presently have enrolled in the Farmington School District?
8. Will your student(s) have access to the internet at home?
9. Our staff will provide students enrolled in grades PreK - 2 with paper instructional packets which will be available via pickup or dropoff. Students enrolled in grades 3-6 will have the option of paper instructional packets or online work. If your student(s) is enrolled in grades 3-6 will you need a PAPER packet?
Check all that apply.
Yes Grade 3
Yes Grade 4
Yes Grade 5
Yes Grade 6
No my student will complete the work online
10a. FSD will continue to provide food supports beginning the week of March 23rd. Would you utilize our free breakfast and lunch pickup or dropoff service?
10b. If your household will need meal support during the district closure, how many meals will you need for your student(s)? For example, I have 2 students who will need both breakfast and lunch.
10c. If your household will need meal supports during the district closure, how will you utilize the free breakfast and lunch pickup or dropoff service? Please note which location you would utilize.
My student's bus stop location (This will begin TUESDAY, March 24th)
Truman Pickup (TLC, Jefferson and W/F Families) (This will begin Monday, March 23rd)
Lincoln (Roosevelt, Lincoln and FMS Families) (This will begin Monday, March 23rd)
FHS (High School Students) (This will begin Monday, March 23rd)
I will not be utilizing school breakfast or lunch options.
11. FSD invites you to share your questions, concerns or comments so that we may better serve our students during this unprecedented event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Farmington R-7 School District.