Visual Art - Mid-Term Survey
This is a survey that will help guide me to teach you better! Please be honest in your responses and write responses to the written questions that help explain and support your ideas for your answer. Thank you for taking the time to provide me with some feedback so I can help teach you better.
Painting 1 p.2A
Painting 1 p.3A
Painting 1 p.5A
Painting 1 p.3B
1) What is working for you to learn how to paint in class? Check all that apply.
Demos from the document camera
Demos from videos we watch together in class
One-on-one help when I ask for it or raise my hand.
My peers I sit with help me if I get lost or miss something from class.
The website to lookup any instructions I missed using the videos and/or power points from class.
2) Has being in art affected you in any way?
Yes, art is my life!
Yes, since taking this class I have discovered myself through art.
3) Do you feel that you are learning tools that will help clearly express your ideas?
4) How safe do you feel in the art room to express yourself through art?
I can say what I want with my art and I love it!
I can express what I want through the boundaries of the art projects we are working on.
I don't feel like I have anything to express I just do the projects the best I can.
I feel unsafe in the art room to express my thoughts and ideas.
5) Do you feel supported at home or by your peers with your art?
I feel supported at home and by my peers in regards to my art.
I feel supported at home, but not by my peers with my art.
I feel supported by my peers, but not at home with my art.
I feel unsupported by my peers and unsupported at home with my art.
6) Have you learned something in art class that you will take to your future career?
7) Explain how art class does or doesn't relate to your future career.
8) What else do you want to get out of art class this year?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ogden School District.
Terms of Service