Prospective Partner Interest Form
Communities In Schools of Chicago is pleased that you are interested in partnering with us. We are always looking for high quality, wonderful partners!
Our partnership program connects no-cost programs to our school network, currently 175 public schools in Chicago. The programs range from one session to year-round programs. These programs may happen during the school day, after school, weekends, and the summer, but we are primarily focused on connecting programs that happen in school time.
CIS of Chicago Partnership Benefits- At a Glance:
* Access to our partner schools
* No-cost training and professional development for you and your team
* Observations of your program with specific feedback provided
CIS of Chicago Partnership Requirements- At a Glance:
* Review and signature on our bi-annual partnership agreement
* Providing your feedback on an annual survey and providing data on connected students as requested
If you think that a partnership with CIS of Chicago would be a good fit with your organization, please complete the form below. A CIS staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest!
Organization's Name + Organization's website (if applicable)
Is this program currently available at no cost to students?
What geographic areas of the city can you serve? (ex. citywide, north of Roosevelt, south of Garfield Blvd.)
Are you an approved CPS vendor?
I am not sure what this process looks like
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Communities In Schools of Chicago.