TalkReadPlay Trusted Messenger Trainings
TalkReadPlay is a community awareness campaign designed to teach parents and caregivers about the science of early brain development. During the first few years of life, a child's brain builds a foundation for learning that will affect how the child learns to communicate, read, and understand new ideas. But the brain doesn't do this all on its own. It depends on input from parents and others in the form of focused, loving interactions.
As a TalkReadPlay Trusted Messenger, you will be able to equip parents and caregivers with tools to be their child's first, and most important, teacher. By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand that relationships with caring adults are the most important thing for early brain development.
- Describe the ways you can help promote early childhood brain development in your interactions with families.
- Share specific ideas for how you can help support child brain development within your own daily routines.
- Access tools and resources that support early childhood learning.
Please sign up for the training session that works for your schedule:
- Wednesday, February 12, 1-3pm
- Wednesday, March 11, 4-6pm
Greater Watertown Community Health Foundation
600 E Main Street, Suite 200
Watertown, WI 53094
Questions? Contact Program Manager Tarasa Lown at
Which session will you be attending?
Wednesday, February 12, 1-3pm
Wednesday, March 11, 4-6pm
Would you like a text message reminder the day prior to the training?
If you would like a text, please provide your cell phone number.
Would you like to be added to the Every Child Thrives e-newsletter list, which includes information on the TalkReadPlay campaign?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Watertown Health Foundation.