Recycle - Reuse - Reimagine: Cape Program with Apple Salon
To keep with our eco-friendly ethics as a salon, Apple wants to garner interest in a ‘Recycle, Reuse, Reimagine: Buy a Cape’ program. Due to COVID-19, our salon has had to shift to using disposable plastic capes, which poses a challenge to our sustainable practices.
- Work towards lessening our carbon footprint
- Reduce waste caused by disposable plastic capes
- Encourage environmental responsibility among our clients
- Promote the use of re-useable, environmentally friendly solutions
How It Will Work:
- Buy x1 cape per household
- Capes are $35+ tax
- Bring to your appointment
- Wash at home and re-use for your next appointment
This way, we'll be sure to give you reminders to bring masks AND capes to your appointment!
Please fill out the form below to let us know if you might be interested in this program. We will provide more information once we have your response!
Are you interested in taking part in this program?
YES, I am interested in purchasing a cape for my household
NO, I am not interested
Thank you for your response!
We will reach out with more information shortly.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service