Roswell Band Excused Absence Request
An absence will be counted as excused if approval is given in advance and/or the absence falls under school system guidelines for excused absences (see below). No penalty will occur if this criteria is met. * In order to obtain an excused absence, the following criteria must be met by student/parent:
1. Directors must be notified more than a week prior when possible. In the
unfortunate event of an illness or emergency, please contact the band office as
soon as possible.
2. Absence request form must be filled out online.
3. Request must be approved by directors.
ATTENDANCE - FULTON COUNTY SCHOOL PROCEDURES
Students may be temporarily excused from school under the following conditions:
• When personally ill and when attendance in school would endanger their health or the health of others.
• On special and recognized religious holidays observed by their faith.
• When mandated by order of governmental agencies (pre-induction physical examination of service in the armed forces or court
• A student may be granted an excused absence not to exceed on day in order to register to vote.
• Students may be excused from school attendance when prevented from such attendance due to conditions rendering school attendance impossible or hazardous to their health or safety.
If a student is in school, he/she is expected at rehearsal that day!
The mere filing of a request does not guarantee an excused absence! Phone calls must be followed up by the appropriate paperwork! All follow-up is the responsibility of the student/parent!
Date of Absence
Reasons for Absence
Registering to Vote
Explanation of Absence
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service