Once again we are organising an adventure camp for parents and kids!
This next adventure takes us to the capital of Malaysia where we will first walk up 272 steps to the mystical Batu Caves. Then the next day, prepare your cameras for a breath-taking view of the sunrise as we hike up to the top of Broga Hill (aka Bukit Lalang).
We will leave early on Saturday morning; where we will head straight up to KL for lunch on our own and visit Batu Caves before we go to KLCC to also take opportunity to top up rations for the hike the next day before we retire at the resort to prepare for the hike early next morning
Early on Day 2, we will hike before the sun rises so that we arrive at the summit to catch the magnificent sunrise. Worry not, this is an easy hike that even the Primary Ones can reach easily...
And for the rest of the day we have activities at the resort.
Finally on the last day before we return to Singapore, a treat we have for the kids! We shall drop them at District 21, a modern indoor adventure theme park.
Some of the highlights of this trip are > Visit Batu Caves> Flying Fox> Hike up to see Sunrise > District 21 - wonderful theme part for the kids (at adults too)...
See more pictures of what we did before:>>https://www.slideshare.net/planetmarklee/broga-hill-adventure-sunrise-to-sunset
Cheques can be made payable to "HOTSPOT EXPLORER PTE LTD" and sent to 275 Beach Road #03-00 S(199549)
bank transfer to DBS Current: 005-902186-8 (Please take a picture of transfer receipt and send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Although this s a rather regular program and we still need to fill up a 40-seater Coach... Sign-up is on a first-come first-serve basis and spaces are limited. We will contact you to inform you if your registration has been successful.
The closing date is 15 May 2017 and we will likely have a pre-trip briefing in school on . Do join us and feel free to invite other ACS(Pri) Parents and their boys to come along as well.
I look forward to meeting you and your son(s) for another Amazing Adventure!
The Best is Yet to Be
PROPOSED PROGRAM27 MAY (SAT): TRAVEL UP TO MALAYSIA (L) 0715hrs: Assemble in school0730hrs: Board Bus and travel to KL 0800hrs: Breakfast at Queens Park1300hrs: Lunch at KL1400hrs: Visit Batu Caves1600hrs: Visit KLCC (Tallest Twin Towers in the world)1800hrs: Dinner on own1930hrs: Travel to Seminyih 2030hrs: Check in at Campsite 2200hrs: Overnight at Campsite
28 MAY (SUN): SUNRISE TO SUNSET ADVENTURE (B/L/D)0530hrs Rise and Shine0600hrs: Trek Broga Hill, snacks at the Hill top!0900hrs: Return to Camp site / Breakfast 1000hrs: Trek to Waterfall1230hrs: Rest / Lunch1300hrs: Activities (Flying Fox / Rock Climb / Kayaking / Soccer) 1700hrs: Rest and Wash Up1800hrs: Dinner1900hrs: Camp Fire2000hrs: Free and Easy / ChillOvernight at Camp site
29 MAY (MON): URBAN ADVENTURE BEFORE RETURNING (B)0800hrs: Breakfast / Check Out0900hrs: Travel to Putrajaya and tour on bus1100hrs: District 21 / Lunch on own1630hrs: Return to Singapore2200hrs: Approximate time of arrival in Singapore
** The above itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances **
FEE: S$338.00 / person
Inclusive:- All Transfers stated in Itinerary- Programs and Entrance fees stated in Itinerary - Accommodation in air-conditioned dormitory with beds - Meals as stated in itinerary (2B/L/T/D)- General Group travel insurance - Program Facilitator - Licensed Guides
Not inclusive- Personal Travel insurance- VISA fees- Tips for Guides
REGISTER HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/n4WEgcGHHOyGKtNt1
For enquiries; you can write to email@example.com
More on the what we did before>>https://www.slideshare.net/planetmarklee/broga-hill-adventure-sunrise-to-sunset
1. I acknowledge that I have read and understood and approved the terms and conditions.
2. I am aware that all outdoor activities involve inherent risks of loss, illness, injury, death and/or loss or damage of property, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature and other causes known or unknown. I recognize that such risks are present always, before, during and after the program. I am also aware that medical facilities (i.e. hospital) may not be readily available instantly during the program.
3. I acknowledge that while RED DOT EXPLORER PTE LTD will take all reasonable measures to minimize my exposure to know risks for the duration of the activities, not all risks can be foreseen nor eliminated.
4. I hereby indemnify and irrevocably and forever release and waive all rights and recourse against RED DOT EXPLORER PTE LTD and their respective subsidiaries, licensees, successors, related and affiliated companies and their directors, employees, contractors, licensees, agents, representatives and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, payments, proceedings, judgements, settlements, awards, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and costs) damages, losses, costs, injury (however caused), death, illness, delay or other liabilities, which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against any of the above-named entities arising in connection with the program, or any breach of the terms of this agreement. I voluntarily accept the legal risk, thereby expressly giving up any right of action and accept the physical risk arising from all liability whether such liability arises in contract, by reason of negligence, or by reason of breach of duty raised by statute, or in any other manner whatsoever.
5. And that this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore and Malaysia.
6. I consent to allow organisers to reveal personal date and/or relevant information to external agencies for the purpose of bookings, insurance and for any agencies required for ensuring the trip is organised safe and well.