Small Business Saturday Craft Fair
Join us downtown for the Small Business Saturday Craft Fair, Saturday, November 28 from 10A-2P. We will celebrate everything small business, homemade, handmade and Christmas related.
Cost is $20 per booth for handmade/homebaked items and $25 for non-handmade items. Main Street Laurens is supplying the space and vendors will be responsible for tents, tables etc. The set up will begin at 8AM and breakdown will begin at 2PM.
Payment can be made via Square (link attached) or by checks made out and mailed to, Main Street Laurens, PO Box 1736, Laurens SC 29360.
PAY VIA CREDIT CARD:
Vendor Name and Business Name
Phone and email
Detail of what products you will be selling
We ask that all vendors wear face coverings when talking with customers, have hand sanitizer at your booths available for customers and yourself and limit as many "touch points" as possible.
If vendors are selling food, we ask that all DHEC safety procedures be followed.
1) Set up on November 28 will begin at 8am and all cars must be moved form the event area by 10am. Breakdown will begin at 62PM and NO CARS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE AREA UNITL 2PM.
2) All vendors must abide by safety rules as mentioned above.
3) Spaces will be 10 X 10 and Main Street Laurens is NOT providing any chairs or tables. Anything needed for set up is the responsibility of the vendor
4) Regular 110V outlets will be available if needed, but you must bring extension cords etc.
5) South Carolina Sales Tax is the responsibility of each vendor and should be collected and paid by that vendor. The South Carolina Department of Revenue will require a sales tax number if they visit the event. Forms can be obtained either by calling the SC Department of Revenue or online at
6) For more information, call the Main Street Laurens office at 984-2119.
By checking this box, I agree to all of the rules listed above and understand that the fee is non-refundable and the event is rain or shine, unless cancelled by Main Street Laurens.
I understand and agree to the SAFETY PROCEDURES listed above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service