From: Human Resources Department
Thank you for considering employment at Comprehensive Systems, Inc..
To be considered for employment you must meet the following requirements:
• Complete the attached application.
• Give us employment and personal references that we can reach by phone.
• Be able to pass a background check for criminal and child/dependent adult abuse history.
• Be able to pass a lifting test.
• Be able to pass a drug test.
• Be able to physically and mentally perform the job responsibilities as verified through a physical and TB test.
• Be able to speak, read and write the English language.
If you are selected for an interview and we make the decision to hire you, you can expect the pre-employment process to take 4-10 days.
If after you complete this application you have a change in phone number please contact us to give us this information. We ask that you not call us just to check on the status of your application. Due to the nature of our business, phone calls pull our managers off the floor.
Comprehensive Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, creed, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability.
Please set aside enough time to completely fill out this form; there is no way to save this form before submitting it. There is a paper version of this form, available for download on our website or at our office.