World War I - Weapons and Tactics Submission form
Your LAST Name
Your FIRST Name
Your class period
1. Copy and paste both your questions and answers from your Google Doc into the box below.
2. How many rounds could a machine gun fire per minute?
3 How was the machine gun used as a defensive weapon?
it was a shied that blocked incoming rounds
it made enemy infantry assaults coastly
it used radar to create better accuracy
early machine guns were only used for offense
machine guns were highly mobile
4. Which of the following was a characteristic of the Western front during World War I?
5. Trenches were used to do the following during World War I
protect soldiers from enemy fire
invade enemy countries
provide transportation for troop movements
to allow tanks to pass
6. Which of the following was a strategy used by German storm troopers for attacking enemy trenches?
crossing no man's land
attacking from the air
attacking at night
using a flanking maneuver
7. How did the "Tank" get its name?
Britain held a contest to name it
it resembled a water tank
it resembled an oil tanker
the term tank was German for war
the Wright Brothers had coined the term
8. Who was Baron Von Richthofen?
the inventor of the tank
the Blue Bomber
the Red Barron
the inventor of the machine gun
9. How did the Germans use their fleet of Zeppelins during World War I?
to bomb New York
to bomb London
to transport troops
as a vacation destination
10. What is a U-Boat?
11. Which of the following is shown above?
12. Which of the following is shown above?
13. Which of the following is shown above?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service