SDK Engineer Application
* Design, develop and maintain Alictus Game Services SDK features
* Work with 3rd party partners, integrate SDKs and maintain their connection to Alictus Game Services SDK
* Build robust, secure, performant code.
* Create reusable game components and systems to ease the lives of game developers and speed up their time to market
* Implement unit and integration tests
* 1 years of professional work experience with Unity
* Work experience with SDKs of Ad Networks, Analytics solutions and other third party services as well as REST API implementation in a mobile client
* Experience in software architecture and design. Knowledgeable in Data Oriented Design.
NICE TO HAVE
* Literacy of Objective-C and Java
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive compensation package
* Objective based generous bonus plan
* Fully transparent company
* Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth
* Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis
* Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals
* Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with mission to be one of the leaders in its industry
We are more than a hypercasual game development company. We do everything in-house; literally everything including game design, development, ads, automation and of course, publishing & scaling our top-charting long-lasting games.
That makes us strong and most importantly, a perpetual company. We are here to stay and keep growing towards our grand mission.
Everyone at Alictus works in partnerships: designers, developers, engineers, and growth team. Everyone in our team has a high ownership and provide critical thinking to make sure that we are constantly moving towards our objectives.
Alictus is filled with 'crazy enough' people: creative minds, technical geniuses, hackers & top performers. We hope you are one of us.
Linkedin profile URL and/or URL to CV
Why do you want to work at Alictus?
Additional Links (website, portfolio, github, behance, artstation etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alictus.