The Conservatory Summer Sessions Registration
For summer session enrollment please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Please submit all the weeks you are interested in so we can group kids based on age and experience. Please fill out a separate form for each student (after you complete the form you will be presented with the option to submit a new one).
When: Each weeklong session is Monday-Friday 9-3PM. Starting June 24th.
(Strings and chamber music week: August 18th)
- Rock Band Summer Camps each week of the Summer taught by the most fun teachers!
- Students play their favorite songs in bands and have a blast doing it!
- All levels and instruments welcome
- Ensembles arranged by age and experience
- Special strings and chamber music week: August 18th
- Concerts weekly on Fridays at 2PM where they can perform for friends and family!
- More info:
51 Winchester Street in Newton Highlands 02461
Who: Ages 6 and Up, All Experience Levels
Name of Parent:
Name of Student:
Please let us know the students' age, skill level and interests.
Summer Music Sessions (week-long) 9 - 3PM. Click on as many as apply so we can put a great band together based on age and skill level of the students.
Rock Band Summer Session: June 24 - 28
Rock Band Summer Session: July 1 - July 5 (No Class July 4th)
Rock Band Summer Session: July 8 - July 12
Rock Band Summer Session: July 15 - July 19
Rock Band Summer Session: July 22 - July 26
Rock Band Summer Session: July 29 - Aug 2
Rock Band Summer Session: Aug 5 - Aug 9
Rock Band Summer Session: Aug 12 - Aug 16
Strings and Chamber Music Session: Aug 19 - Aug 23
Rock Band Summer Session: Aug 26 - Aug 30
Will you need after care? We offer after care for later pick ups at $18/hr per student. Let us know if we can help accommodate you and for how long. Sessions end at 3PM daily.
Do you have any additional questions/comments?
For Private Lessons and Parent/Student lessons:
1. Every student is allowed one emergency cancellation without penalty per year. An emergency cancellation is any cancellation within the 7 days preceding the scheduled lesson.
2. You may cancel 7 days before a lesson, but you are required to schedule a make up. Each student is allowed two make-ups that can be scheduled any time throughout the school year. The third make up (and beyond) must be scheduled within a week of the canceled lesson.
3. All make ups must be completed between labor day and July 4th. No unused make ups will carry over into the the summer or new school year.
For Group Lessons:
No make ups or refunds are allowed for group lessons because the group meets at a regular time weekly like a class in school.
For Weekly Summer Sessions:
You can cancel your summer session up to a month before the start date for a full refund, 14 days before for a half refund. After that, you cannot cancel or get a refund. You can reschedule your summer camp session up to 14 days before the session.
For Lessons Canceled by the Teacher:
The student is not held accountable for the lesson price. You may have the option of a substitute teacher for the lesson if available.
For Monthly Subscription Purchases
Monthly subscriptions can be canceled at anytime by speaking with a manager or submitting the cancelation form. There will be no refunds for partially used months.
For Semester and School Year Plans
Once the semester or school year has started there will be no refunds on these plans.
I understand that by registering for services at The Conservatory I must adhere to the cancellation policy.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dave Carroll.