Mammoth Tuff 2021
Forest Closure Options
Any questions please email

Here is what we know from USFS as of September 3, 2021:
1) no exemptions for events with special use permits
2) our date 9/18 is still clear if we wanted to operate if the closure lifts but
3) no guarantee if they will end the closure or extend it and
4) no answer on when they will make the closure/extension decision.

Based on this information, we will make a decision by EOD Wednesday Sept 8.
Please help us make an informed decision by weighing in with your opinion.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Are you registered for Mammoth Tuff 2021 and/or were you planning to register last minute to attend this year's event? *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy